Monday, September 7, 2009

Life as a Roman has only just begun

Well, I've been in Rome almost a week and I have loved every second of it! I have been a tourist for every second since I got here and have been in awe of my surroundings with every step I take.

Class starts officially tomorrow and although I am looking forward to a schedule, I am also sad that I cannot just wander this magnificent city. Although, I only have 16 hrs of class a week at the most, I cant complain tehe ;) My favorite classes I think are going to be Italian Language and History.

Through this first week of living in Roma I think the most gratifying experience is knowing that when I attempt to speak the language I get instant respect, which in two cases has turned into getting hit on cant complain about that haha! Overall, I am learning the language at an alarming rate and I have to say the Italian language is hard, but very fun to speak! Im hoping that by the end of the four months I will be pretty fluent.

Well My days as a tourist are almost over so let the days of doing as the Romans do begin...here goes nothin.

No comments:

Post a Comment