Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Preparation to the Destination

Ok! So first off, thanks to all those who will be following me on my trip!

For those of you who do not know, I will be living and studying in Rome as well as traveling Europe throughout the fall semester. Specifically, I will be studying Interior Design and taking a Photography course as well.

I will be using this blog to post all of my interesting travel experiences, pictures included, as well as some pictures of my projects because I know some will have specific interest in them. I will post as often as possible, but please understand that I will be busy as classes do come first and internet may be limited in some places.

My journey begins three weeks from today, let the preparation and the fun begin. Wish me luck, and keep me in your prayers! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment