Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh what a day or night or....morning?





Hokay so!

Security = frisking, wanding, and a close encounter with a TSA Official! LOVE IT riiiiight, stupid knee brace! 20 min later and we can finally go to our gate!

Flights = empty seat next to me both times, friggin SAWEET! Oh, and NO sleep hahaha!

Customs and Cabbie = crazy airport and the cab ride of a lifetime!

All in all this is getting off to avery eventful start! I got cavity searched in Minneapolis, got a cocktail and a Philly cheesesteak in Philly, and almost had my face implanted on the front seat head rest of the cab in Paris haha! Think of the cab ride like a NYC cab ride except in a language you are not fluent in and 50 Euros later plus a minor brown stain in your trousers, you are at your destination. Safe, well, alive and sound!

So now I am in my hotel (pictures to come later) and am about to experience Paris!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment