Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scholars! = VICTORY!!

Ok so it's October right? And I'm in Europe right?

So aside from the obvious fact that I absolutely love it here
and am laughing at the weather back home because
it's still 80 degrees here everyday and its starting to
get out of control cold there haha.

I am starting to FREAK out!

It's football season!!!!!

It's Baseball Playoffs!!!!!!

AND I CAN'T WATCH A SINGLE GAME!

Do you know what that that does to a man such as myself!?!
It drives me NUTS!

That is......until I found my new best friend. The local "Irish" American Pub
down the street with all of americas great sports. Scholars Irish Lounge and Pub.
Oh how good it is to see sports again!

I just wanted to proclaim my finding,
because for those who really know me, know i cant go a day without
checking all the stats, stories, and articles on my favorite teams,
even if it means getting ridiculously mad at the talking heads!

SOOO.....

GO IRISH! Beat the only paid athletes in College sports! Oops, I mean BEAT USC!
(ok so i really did mean that. tehe!)
and
GO SOX! Beat the Angels.....AGAIN!

Hahaha that is all, ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment